Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, November 18, 2004


MISSING: My urge to blog.

LAST SEEN: Friday, November 12.

DESCRIPTION: 20 months old. Likes to use the word "vagina." Answers to the name of Toole.

Well, hello dear readers. I apologize for going almost a week without posting. How dare I!

Truth be told, I haven't had the motivation or inspiration as of late. I suppose I need to run into an old guy with lemons, maybe see a kid get hit by a car, or move back to Brooklyn and get a wacky neighbor (these neighbors in Queens just can't cut it).

Anyway, I am going to Branson once again next week to visit the kid sis and have a Thanksgiving, Branson style!

So I am not going to post anything at least until I get back, which is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Just taking a little bloggin break. I shall return. Just thought I'd let you know I'm still alive. Although no one seemed overly concerned.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006