Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, August 10, 2006


About two weeks ago I went to meet up with some friends at a bar. I was about an hour later to the bar than I had planned on being.

At some point in the evening, Luis (who you might remember as the guy who remembered the thing I did not remember at my company holiday party) pointed someone out at the bar. I forget who it was or why. But I happened to notice this chick at the bar who was wearing this silver, sort of futuristic looking dress. Futuristic by what people in the 1950s thought would be futuristic. You know, all silver. It looked like tin foil. So here was the conversation I then had with Luis:

Me: What the hell is that chick wearing? She looks like a baked potato.

Luis: Uh, someone's been watching a little too much Project Runway.

Me: Actually, that was the reason I was late tonight.

Luis: You homo!

Me: Dude, it's a good show! It is one of the really good reality shows out there.

Luis: Actually. I watch it, too.

Me: You fag!

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006