Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, December 07, 2005


You know what I love about my overnight life? My TV schedule when I get home:

9:00 - 10:00 -- SportsCenter
10:00 - 10:30 -- The Daily Show
10:30 - 11:00 -- The Colbert Report, which seems to get funnier every day.
11:00 - 11:30 -- I flip between the second half of The Gilmore Girls on ABC Family, and the first half of The Price Is Right.
11:30 - 12:00 -- The second half of The Price Is Right.

You know what makes it even better? Getting drunk!

I was going to blog a little more today, but I am kind of drunk right now (just before they announce the winner of the Showcase) and I don't feel like blogging.

Instead, here is my favorite picture from my Colorado vacation. It was taken by my lady. Leading the pack is me, then it's Big Balls Dave, followed by his wife, Alyssa. It is quite a peaceful feeling photo. Word? Word.

colorado tania 098

So Tania is coming up to visit this weekend, and I had to do a little food shopping. She gets her own shelf in my fridge. How can you not want a girlfriend whose only demands are Diet Cherry Coke and bacon?

DSC03456
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006