Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, June 03, 2004


Someone got to my site by searching, "Did Rod Roddy die of AIDS?" To answer this inquisitive fellow (just an assumption), I believe he died of cancer. I did speak of him once possibly being a pedophile, but he didn't have AIDS.

Speaking of The Price Is Right, I'd like to thank Big Stupid Tommy for providing frequent TPIR updates. I miss watching that show, and this is the best way I know how to get a little fix. It is like a heroin addict smoking cigarettes, but it's still pretty damn good. I think Laurie, my sister, might like this site as well, because she is also a bit of a TPIR freak. She plans on naming her dog "Plinko." She already has cats named Safecracker, Yodeling Guy, One Dollar, Long Bob Barker Microphone Cord, A Fat Lady With Big Boobs Running Down The Aisle In A T-Shirt Is Always Hilarious, and Barker's Beauties.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006