Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Hey, so I am leaving for Beijing on Saturday. Wooooo! I will try to update my blog often, and I guess I will just get this out of the way right off the bat before anyone makes the comment:

No, I will not change the title to Brogging Rike I've Never Brogged Before.

And that will be your only L turned into an R joke for the rest of my time blogging about China. Unless of course it leads to a hilarious misunderstanding.

Last night, I was reading this phrase book I bought, and under the food section, one of the phrases is, "I don't want to try pigeon." I don't know how often this is going to come up, but you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to memorize that shit. And I expect to say it in all caps and exclamation pointy. I DON'T WANT TO TRY PIGEON!!!!!

So that's all for now. Just fair warning that maybe, just maybe, I will have things to blog about. In the meantime, if you'd like a postcard, feel free to email me your address. Oh, and if you have been to China and have any tips or suggestions or anything, let me know. I hear the hiking near the border of North Korea is amazing.

Peace in the far east.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006