Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, December 08, 2009


While on my lunch break at work today, I was walking back to the office, and heard the cutest exchange between a mother and son. So I had to share. The boy was probably between 2 and 2 and a half and the mom was on her cell phone. Here it is.

Boy: Mommy, I (something unintelligible)...
Mommy: Shut the FUCK up. I swear to god.
Boy: (more unintelligible things.)
Mommy: What the fuck did I just say? Shut the fuck up!
Boy: (More words, not shutting the fuck up.)
Mommy: What the FUCK is wrong with you? (into phone) Goddam this kid won't shut up. Yeah, anyway...


I mean, it's stuff like that where you think, You know what? There are good parents in this country. For every Balloon Boy dad, there is a mother who is engaging her young son in conversation. Just beautiful.

Anyway, when was the last time I blogged, huh? It's been a while. Sue me.

I've been in New York a few times over the past couple of months. I really do miss it. It's almost weird when you get a whiff of garbage, and you think, Ahhh, I miss that. At one point, I had smell overload. It was like, "Mmmm, pizza! Garbage! Urine!" All at once. Granted, I was at Famous Ray's Pizza, Urine and Garbage shop.

I also miss hot nuts. It's fun to say and fun to eat. Hot nuts! You might say I am nuts 4 nuts.

That's all I have for you.

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006