Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Dr. Phil just said, "I don't care if she's setting you on fire, you don't lay your hands on a woman." Any of you bitches set me on fire, I will at least grab you by the shoulders and yell "WHY ARE YOU SETTING ME ON FIRE, YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!" And if at any point you feel I push you too hard, well, that's just the fire talking and I apologize.

Oh, why am I watching Dr. Phil, you ask? When I wake up in the morning, I turn on the NBC to get my weather from the chubby chick on the local news (I wake up before chubby Al Roker does his weather). So when I get home and turn on the TV, Dr. Phil is giving bad life advice to bad people.

Toole Dot Blogspot Dot Com Challenge! This one is for the ladies. Can one of my readers who is also a female please try to set Dr. Phil on fire? Let me know what happens. Get it on tape. I want to see if he's still a perfect Southern gentleman. Thanks.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006