Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, October 24, 2007


It's been just about a month, huh? This is definitely the longest I have gone without blogging. Sorry, folks. I just don't have the fever anymore. I need more blogbell.

Back when I used to blog at work, that's when it was the shit. But then I stopped doing that, because I got promoted and couldn't really do it anymore. I also work in an office now with about 200 people or something crazy like that and a lot of them read it. So while I am flattered that a lot of people find it amusing, I can't talk shit about them.

I have thought about plenty to blog about over the last month, but just haven't done so. A lot of it had to do with baseball and how the Mets crushed my spirit once again and then how I got really into the Indians and then they let me down. And and and. Other stuff.

I never thought that Chief Wahoo was all that racist. It is just so cartoonish. But then when you see an idiot do this to their face, you think, Whoa, that is some racist shit going on right there.



Thank god all Native Americans are dead, otherwise there might have been a protest or something.

The last baseball thing I will mention is old. Some idiots in Chicago named their kid Wrigley. Their last name happens to be Fields. This is funny to me because whenever I think of Wrigley Field, the first thing that pops into my head is this awesome video.



Apparently, there is some question as to whether or not it's Wrigley, but no matter. Enough people thought it was Wrigley for a long time, so that is what I will continue to believe. It was the first thing I had heard. Same reasoning for thinking that Iraq and Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.

How drunk do you have to get to treat a piss trough like a Slip 'n Slide?

Holy shit. I just Googled Slip 'n Slide and can't believe how many different kind of Slip 'n Slides there are. When I was a kid, it was pretty much a yellow piece of plastic that you got wet and then jumped on. I totally want the Triple Racer.

Anyway, what else do you want to talk about? I got a BlackBerry from work, so I am officially an asshole. There was an insert in the box that had a list of what was inside. One of the things was a "holster." It made me want to quit my job. I don't think I want to be the owner of a BlackBerry holster. Instead I think I am just going to wear it around my neck. I'll be the 21st century Flavor Flav instead of the one that they have on VH1. "You can always get in touch with me, boyyyy!"

So I've been watching 30 Rock and the American Office. Holy crap, both are so funny. Yeah, I know I am a year or two behind, but I did watch the first season of The Office, and it wasn't any good. Almost every episode was like one of the British episodes. But I kept hearing stuff about the second season, so I Netflixed it and am glad I did. Creed is the greatest. His blog is fantastic.

And 30 Rock. Holy nuts. Tracy Morgan. I was randomly laughing at work today just thinking about the line, "Nothing unusual. Russian mobs, invisible motorcycles, sex pooping."

Sometimes Google is a total tard. I just Googled "need more blogbell" to see if anyone has said that before, so Google asks me "Did you mean: 'need more blogball'".

How does that make any more sense? Just so you know, there are also zero results for need more blogball. So if anyone wants to (TM) that, it's all yours.

Peace out.

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006