Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Monday, April 30, 2007


Since so many people loved the post of the shit eating elephant, I decided not to blog for a while. What can I say? People love to see an elephant jam its trunk way up another elephant's asshole and then pull out a load of shit and then eat it. It's one of those things Americans just can't get enough of. It's kind of like American Idol.

Anyway, there was one gal who wasn't so crazy about it and asked that I post something new. I have nothing really to blog about, so I will tell you to go and donate some money to Meg for the AIDS Walk and help some kids with AIDS.

Just so you know, I will be participating in a walk that takes place here in Cleveland this summer. It is a benefit for shit eating elephants. Stay tuned to see how you can donate.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006