Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, February 02, 2007


I have heard that some creative type people have had songs come to them in dreams or ideas for films. I had a dream last night for a new video game which will probably be titled, "Bitch Betta Not Be Tracking Snow Up In My Motherfuckin' Crib."

So I had this video game dream where this gangsta type guy was walking around his phat crib, and some ho came in with snow on her shoes. He took one look at her feet, with dirty, muddy snow, and he started yelling at her and then he pistol whipped her.

I suppose this is because here in Cleveland, there is a lot of snow and a lot of black people. So the dream is a natural combination. How it would turn into a successful video game, I am not so sure just yet.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006