Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Here are some things that you can watch. I have nothing for you to read.

First is Endy's catch. No matter that the Mets lost, it will give me chills for the rest of my life. I really love how Oliver Perez looks like a Special Olympics athlete when he realizes Endy made the catch. When they show Perez throw up his arms, I want you to think, "Hooray! Fig Newtons!!!"

UPDATE: MLB are jerks and had this removed. Trust me, though, you would have seen it and been like, "That's totally a retard happy to see Fig Newtons."



I give to you, the greatest actor of my generation.



"You're right, sorry we couldn't get that to you sooner."



And finally, butt toucher. I think I was the last person on earth to see this commercial, but gosh darn if it isn't the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.



Hey, by the way, if you love that Yahoo yodel as much as I do, you can go to the Yahoo home page and click on the exclamation point and listen to it as much as you want.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006