Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Saturday, September 02, 2006


Things I recall from last night:

-- Half price appetizers.
-- Shots of tequila.
-- Meeting a guy named Tim, but he went by his middle name, which was Tom, not remembering which name was the right one, calling him Tim Tom for the rest of the night, and also introducing him to people as Tim Tom.
-- Tim Tom not thinking the whole Tim Tom thing was as funny as I thought it was.

Stupid tequila always gets me drunk. My cell phone tells me today that I called a cab at 10:26, or 22:26 for my militaristic readers. Which means I was probably in bed by 23:00. I woke up smelling like tequila and wings.

Hey, if you are in Cleveland today, I suggest you go to Hooters. There will be two girls named Meg there. Which means there will be at least four hooters.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006