Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Tania and I were discussing what signs Eagles fans will have at the game against the Cowboys and Terrell Owens in two weeks.

All I can remember right now are these two:

If at first you don't succeed...

and

Try Harder

Come on Philly fans. Don't disappoint!

Anyway, I don't think he tried to kill himself. I believe him. I don't think you can take 35 pain killers and give a press conference the next day. But I'm not a doctor.

Hey, today is my birthday. It is the most hungover I have ever been on my birthday. At midnight, these people kept buying me shots. And then I drank those shots because I am a team player. And now I feel like I drank from a sewer.

When people ask me how living with my girlfriend is going, I like to say, "We are getting along, but she isn't crazy about my giant pubic hair ball. It's like a rubber band ball, but with pubes."

Happy Mike Toole's birthday everyone.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006