Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, July 12, 2006


My company offers lots of training programs, like management training and things like that. Or how to be better at talking on the phone to clients. I think they should offer a new class to the fellas in my office called, "How to Flush Your Shit All the Way Down the Toilet."

I will even volunteer to teach the class, because when it comes to flushing my shit down the toilet, I am second to none. There are people in my office, though, who don't seem to have my shit flushing skills. It would be a really quick class.

"OK, so let's say you've just finished your shit and you've wiped and you are ready to head back to work. Instead of just pulling up your pants and leaving the stall, what you should be doing is pushing down on this little silver lever. What's going to happen is your shit will spin around a couple of times, begin to sink, and then it goes down that hole into the plumbing system. Where it goes from there, I don't really know, nor do I care to know. But what's most important here is that's where it belongs. Don't leave it sitting there. Any questions?"

It's seriously a problem lately. I can't understand why people wouldn't want to flush their shit. Maybe they just leave it there to taunt those who might be constipated and are trying to shit.

Anyway, it's been bothering me. And I'm sure the cleaning lady isn't crazy about it either. So if you read this and you work with me and you don't like flushing your poo, please flush your poo.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006