Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


I have nothing to say to you!

I suppose I could force something out. I feel constipated. In the blogging department. Not in the pooping department. That's right on schedule.

So, um Oscars. Eh, whatever. I wasn't a fan of Crash. Very well done, great acting, overall a pretty looking movie, but the story? OK, so everyone's a racist? I hate how everyone is calling this movie "challenging." It challenges your prejudices. Really? Did it? I could have told you that people are prejudiced against black people, Hispanics, Middle-Easterners, and whatever the hell else got all prejudiced in that movie.

I haven't seen Capote or Munich yet, but my vote was for Good Night, and Good Luck. Unfortunately, the Academy still doesn't recognize my vote. And I think Michelle Williams was robbed. Robbed! I tell you! She was the best part of Brokeback Mountain. I didn't see The Constant Gardener, but I can't imagine Rachel Weisz was better. I'm sure she was good and maybe hotter, but not better.

I have nothing else to say to you!
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006