Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, March 17, 2006


Hey, did you know that people have AIDS? It's true. They do. Well, I am going to go on a walk and cure the fuck out of it!

I have set a lofty goal for myself, probably too lofty, but if you are nice and want to help me and some co-workers, that would be nice. So go to my page and make a donation, if your wallet will allow it. That would be nice of you. Or sign up yourself and get other people to give you money.

Here are some facts about AIDS:

-- Most people who have it are way less annoying than the assholes in RENT.
-- You don't have to be gay to get AIDS (but it helps!)
-- You can't get AIDS from a toilet seat (unless it's Halloween and you have unprotected sex with someone dressed up as a toilet seat and they have AIDS).

Don't be confused by imitations!

Please donate if you can. If you do, I will allow you to tell me what to blog about. For example, if you donate some money, you can email me and be like, "Hey Mike. I just donated. You now have to blog about pie." And I will blog about pie.

And think of it this way: If you don't donate, you are kind of a murderer.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006