Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Monday, February 27, 2006


This weekend I said something I am pretty sure I will never say again. I woke up on Sunday morning and said to my lady, Tania, "Sorry for head butting you last night."

I know domestic violence isn't "in," so I need to explain. I was sleeping. I must have had a dream about doing something with my head. Maybe playing soccer or perhaps I thought I was the Dynamite Kid. This wasn't some sort of barely bump you in the head headbutt. I lifted my head from my pillow and gave Tania a middle of the night headbutt. I woke up from my dream and realized what I just did, and Tania said something like, "Mph." I said, "Sorry. She said, "It's OK" and she rolled over and went back to sleep.

I just laid there for a few moments wondering why I just did this. I couldn't remember my dream, but knew I was thrusting my noggin. I also started wondering when else in my life I could put a headbutt on my gal and not suffer any repercussions. Like, say we are at a nice restaurant eating dinner and I just reach across the table with my head and headbutt her.

Anyway, not much more to say. I've just been laughing about this for a while now. I headbutted someone in my sleep. That's funny.

Further reading.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006