Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I had McDonald's yesterday for the first time in a very long time. Probably about a year. I got a Big Mac. And I hadn't heard, but they apparently now make their Big Macs out of cancer.

My God. My stomach was wrecked. It actually still is.

But it was all worth it when I said to the dude at McDonald's in my best Steve Martin doing the Pink Panther impression, "I would like to buy a hamburger. Derburger!"

Anyway. What is going on? How are you?

Ever since I have started working on the overnight at my job, I've noticed that I smell a lot more. My body odor is bad. I don't know why it has gotten so bad. Maybe I am just noticing because I am just sitting there by myself and stewing in my juices. There aren't as many other people's juices around to interfere.

Well, anyway, haven't had much to blog about. The Vice President shot a man. That's pretty funny. Not so much for the guy that got shot, but for the rest of us, it's quite hilarious.

I've got nothing else.

Hey Blogger.com, it is time to add the word "blog" to your spell check.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006