Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, January 06, 2006


We had our holiday party last night for work, because the first week of January is always a good holiday time. So yeah, I was drunk. But I didn't get really drunk until the cab ride home. I don't know how, but it made me drunker. I am still drunk this morning.

Balls.

Something I found enjoyable last night was to say this every time someone walked up to me when having a conversation with someone else: Oh, speak of the devil.

But you need to say it all pissed off like.

Ho hum.

Hey, my boy Kevin French gets married tomorrow to his lovely lady!

Kevin's last name is French. When there was that French backlash in the run-up to the Iraq war, he changed his last name to "USA A-OK."

This black lady with huge boobs just won a Corvette on The Price is Right. I've got nothing else to say about that. It's just one of those things where if I was on the phone with you right now, I'd be like, "This black lady with huge boobs just won a Corvette on The Price is Right."

UPDATE: I was much drunker than I recall, apparently. I just got this email from a co-worker:

do you remember getting kicked out of the bar for stealing vodka shots?
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006