Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, January 25, 2006


I'm having lots of trouble sleeping lately. I used to never be able to fall asleep very easily, but now that's no problem. Now I can't stay asleep. I will sleep for a couple of hours, wake up, and that's it. I'm done. So since I am really tired, I just lie there and think. I seem to revert to what I thought about as a young boy. Like winning the seventh game of the World Series; however it's not with a home run anymore, but a carefully placed bunt.

And today for some reason, I thought about smashing someone's face into a turnbuckle. You know, wrestling. No one in particular. It was a faceless face. But it felt really good to smash a face.

I get mad at my Netflix friends when they return a movie and they don't rate it. I'm always like, "What did you think of Wedding Crashers?!?!?!? Why did you return it and not rate it!!?!?!??!!?"

Seriously, why would you do that? Fucked up.

I watched The Aristocrats last night. Funny. Gets a little old, but it's really funny. If you rent it, you must watch the special features and watch Doug Stanhope tell the joke to his baby. It's the best part of the DVD, movie and all.

This is a stupid post. I've got nothing to say, really, just killing time before I have to go to work.

Hey, check it out! Pandas fucking!

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006