Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, October 28, 2005


I recently came into possession of a dollar bill that says "FUCKNUTS" on it.

FUCKNUTS dollar

I don't know where I got this dollar, but I didn't realize I had it until I almost spent it. I was at CVS and I was about to buy some Hot Pockets or something, when I was handing the cashier some money and saw the FUCKNUTS dollar. I took it back and started laughing, the cashier was a little confused, and I gave her a much less entertaining dollar bill.

This dollar really has made me happier than it should. It is just so entertaining. And it comes in useful. When I was coming back from Colorado, I couldn't find my driver's license so they weren't going to let me on the plane. So I was like, "Well, I don't have any identification, but I do have a dollar bill that says FUCKNUTS on it." Then I showed them the dollar bill and next thing I know, I'm sitting in first class. And JetBlue doesn't even have first class.

You know that web site, where's george? It's where people track dollar bills across the country. A fun little idea. I am thinking of starting up wheresfucknuts.com, but the only problem is that I can't seem to part with this dollar. So I would like for everyone to start writing FUCKNUTS on their dollars.

So I am now working on the overnight at my job, because I like abusing myself. So far I kind of like it, except for that last day. I want to sleep, but they say you shouldn't go to sleep so you can get back to a human schedule on your days off. Well, it's not working and I keep falling asleep and then waking up at like 4 AM. It honks.

I know I have thought of much more to blog about over these last few non-blogging weeks, but I can't think of anything right now. FUCKNUTS!

I think I might put the FUCKNUTS dollar on ebay. I could probably get at least a dollar for it.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006