Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Sunday, October 02, 2005


Not to turn this blog into a dream journal or anything, but I had a fantastic dream the other night.

So I had a dream that Hitler got a job at my office. It was hilarious. It was his first day, so he was all timid and didn't really know what he was doing. I remember him having trouble operating a fax machine. But my favorite part of the dream was where I sent an email to my boss, and I distincly remember the subject line of the email. It was:

so, um, do we just call him 'Hitler'?

Then my boss wrote back that since it was his name, we could call him Hitler, but neither of us were comfortable with it.

It would be weird to work with him. No one would really want to ask Hitler what he did for the weekend. And if he seemed to be grumpy, no one would dare say something like, "Someone's got a case of the Mondays!"

Oh, Hitler.

So anyway, what else? This blog sucks, huh? Remember when it was good? Yeah, those were the days.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006