Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, September 02, 2005


Oh, hello. My, how I've neglected you. Sorry. I've been busy and not caring about my blog.

I'm still not sure I care, but boredom has urged me to create a new post, although I've got nothing to tell you of great importance.

There was a hurricane in the Gulf states. The president actually cut his vacation short. It's just that serious. He was about three days late, but I heard he was reading a book to a bunch of kids for those three days and he couldn't think of what to do. And he shit his pants a little bit.

I was in New Orleans way back on September 11, 2001, and I hope and pray that those people I met that were nice enough to talk to an emotional stranded wreck are doing OK today. I don't remember any names, but they were nice to a Jersey boy who wanted nothing but a fast exit out of New Orleans.

Yikes:

Tempers flared elsewhere across the devastated region. Police said a man in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, fatally shot his sister in the head over a bag of ice.

I make this promise to my sisters: No matter how bad things get, I will never shoot you in the head over a bag of ice. Unless it's a bag of those Flav-R-Ice ice pops. They're good.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006