Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, July 22, 2005


I really like sports photos where you can see the fans more than the event on the field. This is one of them. Look at the guy on the right just holding on to his nuts. Dude, they ain't going anywhere. They are YOUR nuts.



I also like the little guy on the left who seems to be dancing. The guy with the white shirt and green pants. He's jiggy.

Oh wait! I love the guy to the right (your left) of the ball holding guy. Look how excited he is! He is like, "Yes, catch this ball and I will go home! I'm wearing a white button down and my hair is combed!" Well, I don't know if you have noticed, but the player actually drops the ball. The Red Sox won because Manny hit a home run on the next pitch.

Good times.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006