Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, March 17, 2005


One of the crappy things about my late schedule and living in Queens is that everything seems to shut down at 10:00 around here. City that never sleeps? They didn't take into account Queens when they made that one up. We sleep plenty.

Tonight when I was walking home, I saw a delivery guy on a bike. I wanted to knock him off his bike, grab him by the lapels, then get all Jack Bauer on his ass and be like, "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!?" I just want a fucking taco, man. Sometimes I'm coming home and I'm like, All I want's a taco. Yes, All I want's a taco. That is what I think.

See, I love me some tacos. And I enjoy eating tacos before I go to bed. In Brooklyn, you could eat something from any corner of the globe at almost any time of night. You want some falafel at 3AM? I know a place that will deliver it to you, motherfucker.

So if you live in Queens and you hear a guy yelling some time after midnight, "Can I get a taco?! Falafel? Anything? Someone must have something? Please?!" That's me. Throw me a tortilla and some ground beef. I'll be pleased as pico de gallo.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006