Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Sunday, February 20, 2005


Tonight I am drinking wine and eating cheese doodles. I figure since people eat wine and cheese, wine and cheese doodles should be acceptable. They actually go quite good together. It's just the word "doodles" that makes it seem a little trashy.

This past weekend I was in Afton, NY at the sometimes home of Bill. It was ton of fun. You know when you have one of those weekends where you laugh more than you can ever remember laughing before? That was this weekend. Most of the laughter was thanks to lots of stories about pooping. That seemed to be a theme. I will have to soon tell you my own personal poop story that involves Disney World. It's a fun story.

Anyway, we went skiing with a bunch of folk, and I'd tell you stories, but I think most of it is "you had to be there" type things. My favorite line of the weekend was "I like me some clown dick." No idea how that line came to be uttered, but it was uttered by someone and it was hilarious.

Tomorrow (Monday) is my official five year anniversary at my job. Holy crap. That's a long time.

I should go to bed. I want to be well rested for my five year anniversary. Maybe I'll take my job out to dinner and then give it a little oral. It is our anniversary after all.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006