Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, January 21, 2005


Next time someone says to you, "Let's get shitfaced," you should say, "Yes, let's get our faces full of shit!"

I found out tonight that it's kind of funny.

For some reason, I am getting slaughtered lately with searches from MSN.com. I don't get it. Maybe they signed a deal with Blogger to increase visibility or something. All I know is that I'm third in line when you search "Paris Hilton's Vagina".

I almost feel like looking at those search results and saying, "Well, my work here is done." But no, dammit, I want to be number one.

So I got to thinking, if anyone should have a blog, it's Paris Hilton's vagina. And hey, what do you know?! Here it is, just coincidentally arriving at the same time as me talking about it. What a coincidence!
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006