Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, December 10, 2004


So the first week of Jersey is over and it wasn't as bad as I planned. My commute isn't the worst. I'm getting up a little earlier, but nothing ridiculous. My only complaint was all of the rain, but it was doing that in New York as well. In fact, yesterday I saw a man with one leg on crutches crossing the street in the rain.

So I said to myself, "Hey, my life ain't so bad after all. I mean, I've got both my legs, and I don't have to worry about being on crutches, which allows both of my arms to be free and allows me to hold an umbrella above my head to keep it dry. I love having four working appendages!"

Unfortunately, I said this out loud just as I was walking by that guy, so I felt kind of bad. But I don't think it bothered him too much. In fact, just seconds later he got hit by a bus, because he didn't cross the street fast enough, so he had bigger problems to worry about.

Enough about him. This is about me, and me feeling better about myself.

And in other news, Doug came home today with a Christmas tree. I am very excited about this. I will now no longer refer to Doug as an asshole. In fact, I will start a new blog for Doug.

God bless us everyone.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006