Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, December 02, 2004


Hello. It's been a while. I am back from Branson and still quite uninspired to blog.

Remember how I told you last year about Branson and how the people there love their Jesus? Well, they still do.

I was at this amusement park called Silver Dollar City. Sort of like Disney World's Frontier Land, but it's the entire park. You know, the old west. They had this Christmas parade, what with the lights and the snowmen and what have you. Well, you know how at the end of Christmas parades you usually see Santa rolling along? This parade was different. Tailing the end of this little parade was baby Jesus himself. With Mary and Joseph looking over him. It was a little weird.

As for me, I currently feel overwhelmed by a crippling depression because my last day working in the Grande Apple is tomorrow.

Good bye, New York City, hello Craptown USA!
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006