Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, November 12, 2004


I heard this story from my roommate in college, who apparently knew some stupid people.

A few guys were discussing GHB, the date rape drug. Not that they were trying to score some, it was just a topic that came up. One of the guys involved in the discussion was a guy who really enjoyed weight lifting. He was really into taking supplements beforehand that would get him all riled up. You know, so he could lift real fast and grunt a lot and have a lot of energy. Sometimes, to come down from this, he would take a form of GHB. I think this might be somewhat common.

Anyway, they were talking about how it was used as a date rape drug. The weight lifter guy decided to weigh in on the subject and said, "I don't know why people would use that. When I take it I get really tired. I don't feel like raping anyone."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006