Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, October 14, 2004


I am trying to make these posts about my vacation really interesting, but I'm having trouble getting started. So I guess I'll just type. Unless you don't want to hear about it. Maybe I'll just talk about the guy on the subway when I got back that was yelling to a high school kid, "You ain't nothing but a fucking punk. A punk. You a bitch. Someone fucked a bitch and out came you. A bitch."

That was my "I just got back from an incredibly peaceful vacation and now something must remind me that I'm back in New York" moment.

I have run out of time once again today. So nothing fun. I'll give you one picture. This is what happens when you eat too much elk jerky and you get stuck on a hiking trail in the middle of the woods.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006