Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, September 08, 2004


What's the big deal about this movie Garden State? I saw it yesterday, and to show how so-so this movie is, I didn't think about it until about 2:00 today. I almost forgot that I saw it. When I saw Eternal Sunshine, I probably thought about it every day for a week.

Not to say that Garden State is bad. It's just not that good. It includes a line similar to, "With you... I just feel... safe."

Pardon me while I vomit some popcorn.

There is just some dialogue in movies that should officially be retired. That line is one of them. Hang it from the rafters and never have it uttered in another film ever again.

Another thing that was weird about Garden State was that Natalie Portman seemed like she was 15. You know who should be getting more work than Natalie Portman? Alison Lohman. She's good. That's all I have on that.

My sitemeter stats recently dropped significantly. By about 40 people (average per day). Does anyone know if 40 people who read my blog recently died? I'd like to know. I'm worried.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006