Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, September 07, 2004


Someone in my office, when standing at the left urinal, apparently likes to put their boogers on the right urinal. At least, that's what I'm assuming he does. When I stand at the left urinal, I can see these numerous boogers. There are about seven or so on there now.

Which brings me to my next question. Why?

Why not either use the toilet paper or paper towels to blow your nose, or perhaps you can toss the boogers in the urinal. Then they'll be flushed away.

Someone in my college dorm used to put boogers on the bathroom stall. We actually had to have a floor meeting about it. There was this black guy on my floor who kept to himself, but the boogers drew the line for him. He stood up in this meeting and was like, "I go and take a shit, and I gotta be lookin' at boogers? Boogers? Come on, man."

Couldn't have said it better myself. We always assumed it was this kid with the nickname of Rodent. He looked like a rodent. I would think that if anyone was putting their boogers on the wall, it'd be a guy named Rodent. No one in my office is named Rodent, though. So the jury is out. It's probably Doug.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006