Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, September 17, 2004


On the train this morning , I saw a man with a t-shirt that read, "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT". Then, below that was a cartoon drawing of three very mean looking dogs drinking beer. And then below that (yes, there's more... I also thought that was plenty to have on this shirt), it read, "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!" And finally, below that, it read, "St. Maarten N.A."

He was also wearing plaid shorts and socks with sandals. I feel like he was mistakenly transported here from 1999. Or perhaps he somehow rode a hurricane up here.

What bothered me most about this shirt was that there was no question mark after "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT". So I read it as merely a statement. Someone named Who actually let the dogs out. Or possibly the World Health Organization let some dogs out. I'm sure they'd have their reasons. You never know when three beer drinking dogs can help out with world health.

That's all I've got for you this morning. Hopefully something more interesting will happen today.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006