Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, September 17, 2004


I really don't give much of a shit about Kobe Bryant's ordeal, but this transcript is mighty interesting. Here's a fine nugget (Winters and Loya are the investigators):

Winters: "... do you think there's any possibility that at some point during this entire incident that she said no and it just happened to go on a little bit further and it just and then you quit?"
Bryant: "No. I stopped (inaudible), I stopped."
Winters: "When did she, when did you stop, what, what made you stop?"
Bryant: "Well I asked her about the ... thing and she was like no, I don't know."
Loya: "How many times did you ask her?"
Bryant: "Once."
Winters: "OK, all right, OK. You said, when, did it stop at that point?"
Bryant: "Um, did I stop? (inaudible) She went like this (inaudible), I asked her if I could ... and she was like no. Um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping and uh, I just, I just stood there like this (inaudible) and um, then she just moved like this."


I stopped pumping. How romantic. If you didn't know the context of this, you might think he was giving her CPR that she didn't respond to. Looks like Kobe might have to buy another diamond for his lady.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006