Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, August 05, 2004


Now that I have comments on my blog, I'd like to set a few ground rules. I don't like confrontation and the last place I need it is on my blog. With that in mind, here are some examples of acceptable comments:

-- That was hilarious!
-- Oh my God, you are brilliant. And you are my new God.
-- I bet you have a big penis. Can I see it? (this one is for the ladies)
-- What a great point. It is impossible to argue with what you just said. It is so astute, in fact, that I have changed my mind on the issue in question, and will alter my opinion and my vote. Thank you for showing me the light.
-- I have been looking for someone to father my children. I'd like for you to inseminate me.

I think if we follow these rules, the comments will be a welcome addition. Oh, please don't say LOL. I'd rather you spell it out. Like, "I am laughing out loud." LOL is so lazy. Stop being so lazy.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006