Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Saturday, August 28, 2004


In February, I posted a story about the crazy lady who asked that age old question, "How would you like it if you fell asleep on the subway, only to wake up to a man jerking off on your face?"

Well, this morning on my way to get some coffee, I saw her again. Only at first, I didn't realize it was her. But when I walked by her, I heard her say to the man that she was talking at, "I woke with a man's hand on my breast..."

Damn, lady!

At first I found this kind of funny, but then I realized it's actually quite sad. Not because she's homeless and apparently gets molested a lot, but this homeless lady actually gets more ass than I do.

Well, come Wednesday, I might be homeless as well. I think I know who I'm asking out for a date. I hope she puts on her craziest red lipstick for our big night out, picking food out of dumpsters.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006