Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Monday, July 26, 2004


I've been known to drunk dial. I've cut down on it quite a bit recently. Perhaps the novelty wore off. But apparently I now have a new vice -- drunk picture taking.

Yes, with my new camera phone, I can take all of the drunk pictures I want, then wake up the next day and be like, "What the hell?" But rather than wondering what I said to whoever I might have called, I simply wonder why I took a picture of some random person.

For example, I was looking at my phone yesterday and saw this picture of a lady (yes, a lady) on the train. It was taken last Friday night (early Saturday morning).



I have no idea why, nor do I really remember taking this. Perhaps I liked her shiny cheek bones and what I believe is a beret.

What freaks me out in this picture is that guy's face in the distance. Over the shoulder of that other fella. He looks like he is staring into my soul. I don't think he was actually on the train. He might be a ghost. He's like the Three Men and a Baby kid.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006