Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, July 01, 2004


It's funny how the only two pictures of Saddam that the media seemed to to have up until now is the bearded one where he looks like Santa, and this one.



Here is your feared dictator. He looks like a regular guy in a Members Only jacket. In this photo, rather than a man guilty of atrocities such as mass murder and torture, he looks like a guy you'd see on the side of the road who locked his keys in his car and he's waiting for AAA.

He doesn't have the look of, "Fuck, I am going to be hanged for this shit." It's more like, "I don't know what happened. I went out to take a pee, came back to the car and boom. There's the keys right there in the ignition. Guess I'm just used to hitting the lock button."

Anyway Saddam, good luck with your upcoming trial. And when I say "Good luck," what I mean is "Enjoy dying."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006