Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, June 01, 2004


My friend Rich called me last night and talked about cicadas. Here are some things he had to say about them.

-- I am so fascinated by them. I love them. No one else does.
-- I put one down Robbie's pants. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
-- Really, I'm fascinated by them. I just want to walk around with a Wiffle Ball bat and whack 'em.
-- They're so stupid. They fly right into you. Like they're drunk.
-- They're great. I wish they came every year.

Judging from what I've heard from other people in Cicada Country, Rich is the only person who enjoys these things.

Here is a picture of Rich and I getting busted for open containers in 2002 after a wedding. I was excited to be getting my ticket. Rich was not.

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006