Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, June 02, 2004


I still get excited when I see a blimp. But that goes away pretty quickly, because there is really nothing that cool about a blimp. Or is there? I don't know. I think because they are rare, the natural reaction is, "Hey! A blimp!" But then it hits you and you think, "OK, there's a blimp." But it just floats up there for so long that you keep looking back at it, waiting for it to crash in a ball of fire.

I was sitting here at work and I saw one floating up in the sky. I nearly said "Hey! A blimp!" But then I didn't. I think people would have been like, "Yeah, great. First time in the city, little boy? Those buildings sure are tall!"

So I keep my blimp sightings to myself.

"Hey there blimpy boy... flying through the sky so fancy free."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006