Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, May 13, 2004


Today started off poorly. I woke up later than I should have. I was late for work by a long shot. Not good. I had been good for a long time, but today ruined me. It was like an ex-con breaking parole for some stupid shit. Stupid shit.

But I had a good reason for being out last night. It was Anise's birthday and we were roller skating at the Roxy. I wore the gayest shirt I own. On top of that, you put some roller skates on me, and I'm screaming gayness.

So back to work. Late. Not happy. Somehow this morning the subject of Taco Bell came up. All day we spoke of tacos. Taco Bell makes me happy. But the problem is that there aren't that many in NY. So we got on the web site and found one at 36th and 8th. So Marsha and I contemplated on whether or not we should make the trip. We walked outside for lunch in the hot hot heat. We looked at each other and said, "Should we go?" "Let's flip a coin," said Marsha. A coin was flipped and it told us not to go, based on the fact that it landed tails up.

Fuck you, coin.

So we went to Taco Bell. Took the train down to 34th Street. The Taco Bell was one of those that shares a space with a Dunkin' Donuts. Coffee and tacos. Those are good for the intestines. I can't imagine what their bathroom is like. Just the smell made me want to shit.

Anyway, the tacos were great. Worth the wait. Our lunch ran late. I s'pose it was fate. It was first rate. More Taco Bells are required in this state. My belly did inflate. I like the word spate.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006