Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, May 26, 2004


So terrorists are planning attacks for the summer. Can't they just go to the beach and complain about the price of gas like the rest of us? Fucking terrorists.

I feel the need to clarify a recent posting of mine. Just so you know, I was not advocating or supporting terrorism. I was merely saying that I can understand if someone decided to choose that path, especially a 12-year-old boy who is already poor and living in a ghetto, who then not only sees that ghetto bulldozed, but also sees friends of his being killed. Chances are, he's not going to stop to think about how to make things better. I was also thinking more of a guy blowing himself up at a checkpoint and going after military targets and not buses or gunning down an innocent mother and her kids. That's fucking sick. So maybe terrorist was the wrong word. But I would join La Resistance!

And what I meant was that Israel has every right and obligation to protect its people, but what they were doing was ridiculous. And for the record, I am not a terrorist.

In other news, I think George Bush should stand up and make a plea to the terrorists. "Don't attack my people. Attack me." I'm not saying this because I don't like the man. I'm saying that as a leader, you should take responsibility for your actions and say, "If you got a problem with my policies, come after me." Or how about "Bring 'em on." Then the terrorists can say, "Oh, it's already been broughten."

If he wants to boost his approval rating, that should do it. Come on. He's a fucking cowboy. He likes to beat his chest and act all tough. That would be the ultimate tough. Don't fuck with my citizens. Fuck with me.

Fuck.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006