Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, May 18, 2004


The other day I was in Virgin Megastore, your one stop shop for entertainment and virgins, and I decided to take a listen to the William Hung album.

It's not quite the same listening to him without seeing his spastic dancing. What I did like were these little "inspirational" messages he has throughout the album. It opens with him saying something like, "If you believe in yourself, you can do anything." Wise words.

People complain that it's not fair that he got famous and it's a sad statement about our culture. Well, to those people I paraphrase Mr. Hung and say, "If you put your mind to it, you could have also accomplished fame. It would also help if you were a bit more Asian and really fucking retarded."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006