Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, May 07, 2004


I didn't watch Friends last night because I was at the Mets game, which from what I can tell, had a better ending than Friends. Mike Piazza hit a home run in the bottom of the 11th and Bonds went 0 for 3. Suck on that, Chandler!



I think I spoke recently about how Friends has sucked this year and last. I honestly didn't watch all that much this year, but what I saw was pretty awful. I still think Joey is funny, but I can already smell the shit emanating from his spin-off.

Someone recently asked me what was going on with Friends, and here was my answer:

"I haven't watched much this season. I saw the one where Phoebe got married, but that's all. It sucked. Chandler and Monica can't have kids so they are adopting. That's all I know. Oh, and Ross got HIV from a monkey."

Now that would have been a good spin-off.

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006