Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, April 06, 2004


When I heard a co-worker this morning say that J.Lo's mother won 2 million dollars, I blurted out, without thinking, "There is no God."

I immediately thought I probably offended some people, especially considering it's Passover and Easter week and all. But I quickly eased any tension by then saying, "Hispanics. What the hell is up with them anyway? Am I right?"

What I find funny is that on two other blogs I read regularly (here and here), both questioned God's role in this. It is obviously a serious oversight by the Big Guy. He must have gotten confused because they have different last names. Also, I'm sure there are a lot of preparations going on for Easter. He was probably in a meeting with the Easter Bunny when He got the memo. "Wait, I let who win two million bucks? Oh, you gotta be shittin' me."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006