Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, April 06, 2004


The thing I like about this crazy gal in Wisconsin who faked her own kidnapping, is that she said she was abducted by a white man. Sure, she's nuts, but at least she had enough sense to realize that the country doesn't need any more racial hostility, unlike Susan Smith who said her kids were kidnapped by a black man, and George Bush, who blamed that whole uranium thing on Africa.

Now that I think about it though, there probably aren't any black people in Wisconsin, so no one would ever believe that story. I think the only black people in Wisconsin play for the Packers. She wouldn't have known how to describe him. "Um, yeah, he was a black guy. You know, darker skin. Wearing a helmet and shoulder pads. Number 34, I think."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006