Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, April 16, 2004


There sure are a lot of stupid college girls in the news lately. There's the girl who faked her own kidnapping to get her boyfriend to pay attention to her. That's right ladies. Nothing will bring your man back faster than proving to the entire country you are a nutbag. When it all came out that she faked the whole thing, I saw some pictures of a candlelight vigil that was held for her and thought, "What a bunch of chumps." They should have changed the caption on that photo to "Hundreds of chumps gathered in front of the house of that crazy bitch who faked her own kidnapping. Look at these chumps. Some of them are crying. They probably wasted a lot of money on those candles. They should call 'em chump candles."

Then there is this girl who sent a letter to her sorority saying they had to participate in a blood drive, no matter what their health status is. Here is part of that letter:

"I dont care if you got a tattoo last week LIE. I dont care if you have a cold. Suck it up. We all do. LIE. Recent peircings (sic)? LIE. Had sex with a used syringe you found in an alley? LIE. Got busy with a chimp from Africa? LIE. Took part in last night's 'TKE Gang Bang for Breast Cancer'? LIE."

OK, some of that I made up, but it's almost the same thing. She was willing to put so many people at risk so she could win whatever they win for getting the most donors. I hope they expel her, despite her apology. She said that she "failed to consider the consequences" of her actions. Um, no Christie, I do believe you did consider them when you told your sisters to "Suck it up" and lie. I think the appropriate apology here, and the only one people will take serious is, "I'm a fucking idiot. My bad."

If I were her, I'd fake my own kidnapping, pronto.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006