Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, March 31, 2004


There's a fella I work with who urinates in an odd fasion. If you walk into the bathroom as he is relieving himself, his head is always turned to the right (away from the entrance) and slightly looking up. His arms seem to be at his sides. It's somewhat statuesque. Kind of like the Brawny paper towel guy (before he had his Queer Eye makeover).

It's such a weird pose for a pee. He almost looks scared of his penis. His hands are at his sides, apparently not guiding his penis, and the way his head is turned, it looks like he went, "Oh the horror! I will not look at such a thing!"

With me, I'm completely different. When other guys walk in, I'm like, "Dude, check out my penis. It's peeing. Yeah, drank a lot of coffee and water today, so you know. Lots of visits to the ol' fishin' hole, right? Hey, where you going?"
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006