Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, March 30, 2004


Jason Patric, "star" of The Alamo got busted for public drunkeness.

"Remember the Alamo! Oh man, I love you guys. This is the best. We should do this every year. Hey! Make that a promise, OK? Every year we'll come back here and yell out 'Remember the Alamo!' OK, guys? This is the best night I've ever had. Hey, who wants Tex-Mex?"

I once saw Jason Patric at St. Patrick's (no relation) Cathedral for Christmas Eve midnight mass. I was standing in the back like a chump and he got to go sit up front, I'm guessing because of his celebrity status. Motherfucker. Even in church, Hollywood gets VIP seating. I'd hate to get to Heaven, be in line waiting for a good cloud, then have St. Peter be like, "Could you please step aside, sir? Jennifer Garner is trying to get by."

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006